Sunday, April 10, 2016

A Typical San Diego View!


Over-shot the freeway landing!

As stated in "About," not all my pics concern rural and wildland conservation, though those are my main concerns, but there will be times when I just feel pushed or obligated to share what I believe is an awesome shot I just happen to capture. This is one of those times.

Every photographer, professional or amatuer, every resident or visitor to San Diego, are just obligated by custom to take these photos because they are ones difficult to find anywhere else: the jets landing at San Diego International Airport or "Lindbergh Field." They fly low over the freeway, almost looking like they will crash or land on it, with the skyscrapers of  downtown in the background, which, you think, they just barely missed. 

I have been living in San Diego for over a year now but had yet to take this pic! How could I call myself a "photographer"? So on Sunday, April 10th, 2016, after I ushered at Mass at Our Lady of the Rosary in Little Italy, instead of heading straight home, I decided to seek out this spot every other photographer knows well: the Palm Street Bridge at Kettner Boulevard, as seen on the map below. 


I hope you enjoy these pics and you can see more of these pics here at 500px, and see more of my portfolio at 500px, Forteography.com, and ViewBug. To purchase a gift idea or promotional items for your business like coffee mugs, T-shirts, post cards, business cards, and more, go to my Zazzle e-store and REDBUBBLE. And don't forget to click on an AdSense sponsor with no pressure to buy as I get paid per click, and/or partner with me by making a donation. Thank you!







No comments:

Post a Comment