Sunday, October 30, 2016

Just Sharing the View of Paradise!


While conserving natural open space and rural lands, along with smart growth and wise, strategic economic development are my main concerns and subjects regarding this blog, there are times when I just want to share a phenomenal picture I witnessed. Whenever I see an amazing sunset or storm I say to myself, "I wish everyone could see this!" Therefore I am a crazy, wild camera guy taking pictures everytime I walk out the door and everywhere I go, but since I don't have a professional DSLR camera (or any camera) anymore, I am relegated to using my cell phone. It is either the model or the fact that it is a cell phone camera with few megapixels that the photos taken with it, even after editing, don't turn out so great. So while I know these following photos won't make it into a magazine, ad campaign, or into your home through a purchase at one of my many e-stores, I hope you enjoy them nonetheless. My work isn't about me or my photographing skills, my work is about the subjects, I simply like to share what I see and I at times have to use the tools on hand to do so.




Now living in Bankers Hill, also known as "Park West" because it is west of Balboa Park in San Diego, California, I have a good view of the downtown skyline and bay. I am also so close to the airport you can almost reach out and touch the planes landing there! Like any, the view changes by the minute, depending on the time of day and weather, so I take multiple shots from the same position, that is why many photos here will look almost the same. Again, not professional quality, but I pray you like them anyways. Please feel free to comment with either a compliment, advice, or some constructive criticism. Below the photos are a few videos of the view you might like. Just scroll down! Thanks!


  

And to see more of these pics here go to 500px, and see more of my portfolio at 500pxForteography.com, and ViewBug. To purchase a gift idea or promotional items for your business like coffee mugs, T-shirts, postcards, business cards, and more, go to my Zazzle e-store and REDBUBBLE. And don't forget to click on an AdSense sponsor or other sponsor with no pressure to buy as I get paid per click, and/or partner with me by making a donation. Thank you!























No comments:

Post a Comment